Sunday, November 9, 2008

Shopping for productivity tools

I've backtracked to Thing 4: Online Productivity Tools and found I don't need them...too productive already.  My life is too simple and I'm a social sloth who doesn't need to share her calendar, personal or professional, with many others for either coordination or for the curious. 

But if for you, every night is an outing with friends or projects, GoogleCalendar can be your pet. It's a dream for an in-demand babysitter or school principal, letting others see the schedule of availability and to allowing certain people to change events (a secretary, a mom, a team coach.) Requires a Google account to edit it. Nice looking, too.

I love making to-do lists and misplacing them just as they're needed. www.ToDoIst.com or www.tadalist.com might help. The to-do lists you make are emailed to you and other designated persons. ToDoIst.com lets you shuffle your priorities in the list and check them off, the most satisfying moment of all. 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Hi. I liked the Google calendar, too, but not to share. I find it a good place to put all the things I need to add to the school website and hall television.

D. W-R said...

I haven't used Google calendar. Would it work to schedule media center and labs?